Yaaaaard Saaale!

The kids had their first yard sale complete with lemonade and random toys and all of the junk food I could find in the house:)  What do you do with your excess junk food?  Sell it to the neighbors. haha
They made $5.25 total, which they split between the three of them.  They would've made more except I noticed Aleesia "giving back change".  Fortunately for the buyer, they would often find more money in their hand after the change was dealt than what they initially paid for the items. Aleesia is still in the process of learning to count money:)  Sweetly, she does have, naturally the kindess that goes with charitable giving.

Comments

Robin,
Your kids are soooooo cute!!! We really enjoy looking at your updates. What a great idea to have a little yard sale to boost the economy (the purchaser's economy it seems with the cash back program)! You take such great photos, you will have to give us pointers! We love you and your wonderful family.

Thomas and Melissa Orsak
AmyLyn said…
Michael and I laughed and laughed at this!!
Amber said…
This is a great idea. I can't tell you the number of twinkies/candies/crackers we could have Aiden sell.

Great idea to get rid of the junk food haha!

I love Aleesia's kindness. I wish I could have purchased a toy or two!

Popular Posts