Aleesia's First Day of Kindergarten!

Isn't she gorgeous... such a sweet little kindergartener.  Luckily, Aleesia's personality is totally made for the education system!!  At the Kindergarten orientation, she asked me politely to leave so she could go to school.:)  Her biggest concern: the principle ( I think she has watched Matilda a few too many times) My biggest concern: dropping her off all alone and exposed....ooh, I'm slipping into that feeling you feel right before the tears come with that last comment.:)   Seriously, she's doing GREAT and I do love that she was totally ready for this, it made it quite a bit easier on me:)  I've enjoyed waiting for her to come home every day, excited to hear about her day...who's chasing who on the playground, if she got the chocolate milk or the strawberry milk at snack time, what she learned that day, who she sat by on the bus, what boy is trying to kiss what girl and vice versa:)  I'm even finding myself a little dissappointed when she doesn't have homework every night:)  (I'm sure this will change):) haha       

Comments

AmyLyn said…
Love this post. You described it perfectly--I can totally imagine all of those feelings next year! She is so gorgeous, Robin. So grown up and sweet. I love Grant's puffed up chest in the middle pic--so cute.
Rachelle said…
Aah!!

When did she grow up?!!

I can't believe how fast time is flying.
Amber said…
She is beautiful. I remember her sweet little round babyness some 6 years ago in New jersey.

where did the time go? And I love tha Aleesia gives you all the juicy details of her day. Is that a girl thing? I have to practically twist an arm to find out what A learned from primary.

Love it.

Popular Posts