Puppy Love



So, Samuel finally broke down and said we could own a dog. Samuel brought a little 6 month old puppy home for Valentine's Day. The kids were ecstatic! When I asked what we should name her, Aleesia's choice was "Christmas Day" and Grant kept insisting that we name her "Grant", after you know who:) Well, we settled on "Crissy" short for Christmas Day and Grant:) haha. So, my days have been spent monitoring the care that our kids give our new pet. A pet is a good way to teach your kids empathy...or is it a good way to teach you patience? They are sweet kids and are learning the many lessons that I was hoping they learn, well, most of them. But, I can tell, it's going to be a long process...Sweet, sweet puppy love:)

Comments

Jill said…
Congrats on the new member of the family! I agree, kids can learn a lot helping care for animals. We had a few really great dogs throughout my childhood. *sigh, fond memories
Amber said…
Sweet! Crissy looks like she'll be loved for sure! Love the newest addition!
BRZZ Odom said…
that is soo cute!!!! (I got your blog address from trey and rachelle in case you were wondering!)
Alisa said…
Hi Robin! I have been telling Michael we need a puppy...but I am not sure he agrees! Thanks for stopping by my blog, so now I know what yours is! We need to get together!
Laurie Huish said…
Hey Robin! I really enjoyed reading your blog and looking at all your beautiful pictures. I hope it's ok that I linked you to my blog. (I love to read through Blogs while Michael Dunn is taking a nap)
Shaneen said…
Hey Samuel and Robin...I can't believe I found your blog! I love it! Your family looks great!

Popular Posts