Our Most Recent Photo Shoot at Home

Brett: Our Sweet Baby Boy
Number 4 was another boy for us, a little over 10 months ago. We are gaga over this one's happy, happy countenance and sweet baby face, hands, legs, and cheeks.
Evan: My Funny, Funny Boy
Evan has got such a good sense of humor, and he's filled with empathy. What a sweet boy to raise, and to learn from!:)
Grant: My Sweet Heart
Sometimes I can't stop staring at this one. He's growing up, and still is the spitting image of his daddy, and has a heart as big as his daddy's already:)
Aleesia: My Ray of Sunshine
Aleesia loooves posing for the camera. She also loves helping me keep the boys in order. I'm so blessed to have her in my life and on my team:)

Comments

Amber said…
This is such a sweet post. It made me smile!

Can't wait to see your sweet little ones in a month or two!

Beautiful photos, btw! I love the doors!
AmyLyn said…
So cute! I love the facial expressions and the descriptions! I love your little family. Is Amber visiting?? Or are you making a stop during your family vacation?
hi robin! your family is so beautiful! did you take these pics? they are absolutely adorable. here's the address of our blog: http://brandonandcari.blogspot.com

Popular Posts